viernes, 23 de octubre de 2020

My first two concerts and the best ones!

On 30 April and 1 May, 2014, those days were the two concerts of One Direction, I remember very well those days, I was long waiting, the tickets I bought almost a year in advance, but certainly the wait was worth it.

Well, One Direction was a pop band that was composed of five members (back then), they were: Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson, but over the years, Zayn was the first to leave the band, so that then, everyone decided to take their careers as soloists. Clearly the band was very famous worldwide, so it looked very far that they came to Chile, but the day came, it was at the Estadio Nacional in Santiago.


I remember that at the first concert I arrived a little late, because a friend was saving me a seat in line, I went to the gallery and enjoyed the concert a lot, the atmosphere was euphoric, happiness to the fullest of all the persons in the concert. I felt many emotions combined, I had waited for so many years that moment, but I was, certainly, very happy and excited, so much so that in the end, when they threw fireworks, I started to cry haha. 

By the second day, I was on the court, which was a very bad idea, since everyone wanted to be in the front row and be as close to One Direction as possible, I managed to be in the second row, I saw them very well, but they were pushing me too much and I started to get dizzy and almost fainted,so I had to go back, it was really sad, but anyway I saw them. In this location, people were even more euphoric and desperate to see them, so I didn’t enjoy it so much, apart from the tiredness I felt, as I got to line up at 4 am, apart from the fact that the previous day I had also attended the concert, but anyway, really all the sacrifice was worth it, in the same way it was spectacular to be able to enjoy their show, unfortunately they are no longer together, but if they do a concert, certainly I would not miss it!


6 comentarios:

  1. Hi miss Geiger! What beautiful memories you have, but they will not return hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. OMG I remember buying the ticket to the concert and sold it on the last day :cc I love Harry haha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Helloo! I think that is so cool that you could go to both concerts! I remember that a lot of my classmates were to the concerts, they were VERY happy.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi friend!, I am very jealous hajajaj because I love this band and I love it :( you are very lucky. I hope someday I can go see a 1D concert together <3

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Rocío, I also went to the One Direction concert, but only to the April 30th concert and I also cried xd. For me, it was also a very nice and happy experience, but I remember that when they launched the fireworks, I was like "nooooo, you can't leave XD... Well, I agree with what Alislen said, I hope someday we can go see another 1D concert together uwu, I need to hear Olivia live and in person...

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hii, my first concert was the One Direction, very good memories, I still listen to their music hahaha

    ResponderEliminar

Future studies.

Well, I was thinking, and I’d like to do a master’s in international relations, initially this was not a subject that attracted a lot of my ...