viernes, 16 de octubre de 2020

I would like to visit England!

 One of my dreams since childhood is to visit England, because I have always liked his landscapes, the weather, the style of the city, I don’t know, it gives me a lot of peace.



 Although, I don't know very much about his history, is something I'd really like to learn, anyway in the university, I have learned a lot about her way of conducting politics and I found it very interesting!, and I know that they have a very particular culture, in the sense that it is very different from Chile, because they are very punctual, for example, their way of driving is very different, his way of expressing himself, his streets, etc, I really think that the cultural shock would be very potent!.

Well, I would like to visit all the cities in England, but it would be very difficult, because there are so many, but in the same way, I would to visit the Big Beng, the University of Essex, the Palace of Westminster, the cathedrals, St.Paul’s Cathedral, the Tower of London, etc, is a country with many beautiful buildings, the architecture of the cities is one of my favorite things.

I would like to go sightseeing, but at the same time, it would be a great achievement to be able to study there, maybe do some magister, they are quite advanced in political science, so it would be very enriching, but I think I could'n live in England, because life is so different and I don’t know if I could be far away from my family.

2 comentarios:

  1. Wow, the best in England is Liverpool and Manchester United. It’s a beautiful country in terms of football haha. Tomorrow is the classic merseyside, don’t miss it!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. AHHH! I love England, there are the best recording studios that made history in music, but something happens to me I do not know if you ... That I think of One Direction jajajaja

    ResponderEliminar

Future studies.

Well, I was thinking, and I’d like to do a master’s in international relations, initially this was not a subject that attracted a lot of my ...