jueves, 3 de diciembre de 2020

My future Job.

Today I will talk about the job that I imagine I might have in the future, this is investigation in political science, could be specifically in the areas of social mobilizations or gender. I sincerely imagine this work as very complicated, with a lot of work to do always, because when you are researching it is necessary to read and analyze a lot, in this sense, I think that one part of the work would be inside the house and another part on the outside, when you must interview people. 

The truth is that I do not have much idea about the salary, but I think that if you are part of some investigation center they pay quite well, but really, I don't have it very clear. About the travels, of course I would like to travel a lot! I think I could investigate about a topic that interests me and analyze how that manifests in different parts of the world, then I could apply comparative politics and make much more complete analyses and make contributions to the discipline. As I mentioned before, I am studying political science, but I was thinking I could do a master in gender or even International Relations, in order to learn a lot from a topic and from that, start the work of investigation, and based on it, be able to help people in some way, contributing with investigation works.


3 comentarios:

  1. Hello! Honestly I wasn't interested in the investigation area untill we had the metodology subject the last semester. I think that is something very funny and interesting to do! I also would like to investigate about the social mobilizations topic.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is evident that it is a complicated job, everything related to the research area is complex, very successful.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello friend, what a complicated area of research I do not like hahaha

    ResponderEliminar

Future studies.

Well, I was thinking, and I’d like to do a master’s in international relations, initially this was not a subject that attracted a lot of my ...